Today, I will be sharing 5 things not many people know about me. The third bullet point will blow your mind!
1. I have swum with wild dolphins. In 2016, I followed an inner longing and flew by myself to the Azores. It was a magical trip. Every morning, I went out with a boat to communicate and spend time with wild dolphins in the ocean. This picture was taken during one of my dolphin encounters.
2. My first animal companion was a yellow parakeet. He liked to sit on my left arm or on top of my head. He meant a lot to me.
3. A few years ago, I communicated between a woman and her sister. The sister had not said a single word in her life due to a brain injury. Among other things, the woman wanted to know if her sister had any wishes that she wanted her help to fulfill. I don't think I have ever shed so many tears during a session.
4. I can move my consciousness from my body and into an animal. It makes a huge difference when I am communicating with animals, because then I can feel how the animals are experiencing things from their perspective. Hear how some customers experienced this.
5. I am a certified Soulful Transformation Therapist for people. In the past, I have worked with changing energy blocks that prevent people from achieving their goals in life. Nowadays, I focus wholeheartedly on helping pet owners solve frustrating animal behavior problems.
Did you know that we are on Facebook?
Feel free to follow us here, so you don't miss out on contests, events, inspiring animal quotes etc. www.facebook.com/animalsoulreader
Animal Communication Expert