How to Stop Your Cat From Peeing Outside the Litter Box? Use The Animal Soul Reader's Proven Checklist To Solve The Problem!
Do you have a cat or know someone with a cat that is peeing outside the litter box? It is obviously a very frustrating situation. Some cat parents even consider giving up their cat! That cannot happen! Therefore, I have identified 6 proven action steps to solve the problem!
How To Solve The Urinary Problem?
Download this free 👉 Checklist. It (almost) does the work for you! It contains 6 proven action steps. I have listed 3 of them below:
1. Oftentimes, your cat wants attention. Try to activate your cat more. You can, for instance buy a new activation toy. Search for "Da-Bird" online. It usually becomes their favorite toy
2. Where the cat litter box is located is of great importance. Make sure it is a quiet space and that your cat has more than one box to choose from. Clean the litter box often. A new type of cat litter or brand can hugely affect your cat's life
3. Any recent changes at home or among your family members? Explain to your cat what happened and how the situation will look like in the future. Make it a habit to communicate with your animal companion
Today, I will be sharing 5 things not many people know about me. The third bullet point will blow your mind!
1. I have swum with wild dolphins. In 2016, I followed an inner longing and flew by myself to the Azores. It was a magical trip. Every morning, I went out with a boat to communicate and spend time with wild dolphins in the ocean. This picture was taken during one of my dolphin encounters.
2. My first animal companion was a yellow parakeet. He liked to sit on my left arm or on top of my head. He meant a lot to me.
3. A few years ago, I communicated between a woman and her sister. The sister had not said a single word in her life due to a brain injury. Among other things, the woman wanted to know if her sister had any wishes that she wanted her help to fulfill. I don't think I have ever shed so many tears during a session.
4. I can move my consciousness from my body and into an animal. It makes a huge difference when I am communicating with animals, because then I can feel how the animals are experiencing things from their perspective. Hear how some customers experienced this.
5. I am a certified Soulful Transformation Therapist for people. In the past, I have worked with changing energy blocks that prevent people from achieving their goals in life. Nowadays, I focus wholeheartedly on helping pet owners solve frustrating animal behavior problems.
Did you know that we are on Facebook?
Feel free to follow us here, so you don't miss out on contests, events, inspiring animal quotes etc. www.facebook.com/animalsoulreader
Hope you are having a great day! I am writing this blog post to tell you about this absolutely fantastic website, that I simply cannot live without!! Are you curious about what makes it so amazing? Well, it makes me better at Animal Communication, happier and more present with my family members 😍
Many of us unintentionally take our "luggage" from today's demanding work day or other stressful situations that we encounter, home with us to our animals. Within seconds of stepping through the front door, our animal companions read our thoughts and emotions, and absorb them!
To avoid exposing your animals to your "luggage", this website is incredible! Here you can unwind while listening to the sounds of different forests from around the world. You can for example listen to forests in Madagascar, Alaska and India! Absolutely beautiful if you ask me! But don't take my word for it...check it out yourself here!
P.S. Our services evoke the same feeling of inner peace as a pleasant nature experience 🌳 Read more about what we offer here: www.animalsoulreader.com/booking D.S.
When Mioshk was adopted she was already pregnant...the family was at their wits end. This was not what they had planned...and then The Animal Soul Reader worked with Mioshk...
This is Mioshk together with Serafina. When Mioshk was adopted by the family she was already pregnant. Serafina and her mother Emma were at their wits end 😱 because they love Mioshk very much, but didn't know what to do...and then I worked with Mioshk.
Here's what we did:
I asked Mioshk how her new family could give her the care and support she needed? If there was something she wanted them to consider when it was time to give birth and afterwards?
I helped Mioshk understand the family's feelings and that they were happy about her having kittens, after all
You won't believe what happened ... after Mioshk had given birth, I received this email from Emma:
Mioshk sought for us when it was time and wanted us to be there throughout the birth - I certainly did not expect that because everyone told me that their cats had hidden somewhere, given birth and then maximum come to tell them it is done. So, it felt like such a blessing that she wanted us to support her and she kept making eye contact with me. Afterwards I realized that she really feels like a family member. The border between animal and human is no longer as definitive and all of us are here to support each other. I believe the reason for her great trust in us was because I communicated with her via you in advance. It feels so wonderful. I felt a sensation of calm spread throughout her body after the Animal Communication session
- Emma Fogelholm, Finland
Are you curious about booking a long-distance Animal Communicator consultation with your pet?
Click this link for more information👇👇👇
The Animal Soul Reader was given the ok to share this
Are you curious about what a work day may look like for me as an Animal Communicator?
I hope so, because today I will be taking you behind the scenes, sharing 3 interesting cat communications I had recently. Maybe you have a hard time understanding what your animal companion wants or needs? I have a solution!
Join me behind the scenes!
1. The first communication of the day was with a cat that poops outside the litter box. The owners felt helpless and stressed because they had tried almost every solution listed on the internet to stop her from pooping on the floor. The cat explained that she pooped outside the litter box because she wanted to make the owners aware of that she did not feel as important as the other cat who also lives with them 🏠 She said that she among other things needed more attention and play. The owners have now made sure that she will never again feel less important and they are now able to relax because they understand her better!
2. After that, I communicated with a cat who for various reasons had moved to a new home. The owner felt unsure if she could let go of the cat. She wanted to know if the cat felt that she had abandoned her, how she was feeling, if she needed anything, if she was happy or if there was another home that was more suitable for her. The cat said that she was comfortable in her new home, that she got along well with her new feline friend 🐱 and that she wanted to stay. She also said that she did not feel abandoned. She appreciated the owner for everything she had done.
3. The last communication of the day, was with a cat who was very afraid. The owner felt sad that her cat did not want to cuddle and that he did not like trimming his claws or being brushed. The cat explained that he had experienced a trauma that made him feel afraid, insecure and nervous. That was also the reason why he did not want to cuddle and hated to have his claws cut and being brushed. I helped him release the trauma during the communication session.
I want to thank all animals and owners for your trust in me! 🙏 💕
Do you want to stop feeling worry, stress and frustration because you do not understand your animal companion's needs or wants?
Click the "Book Now" button to book an Animal Communication session with your pet:
What can The Animal Soul Reader help you with?
Below, I have listed 10 surprising reasons to hire The Animal Soul Reader for an Animal Communicator consultation:
I help you solve unwanted behavioral problems, fears and separation anxiety 🙉
You can find out health problems at an early stage 🌞
If you want to, you can get help with preparing your animal companion for a medical treatment 🚑
You get an understanding of what your animal companion wants and needs ❤️
I prepare your animal companion for new circumstances such as a move, a new family member or a new pet 🏠
I can contact your animal companion on The Other Side, so that you get answers to your questions 🌈
I can tell your animal companion that you are going on a holiday AND that you will return 🏖
I will help you understand your adopted animal companion's past, so you can start a new life together 🌟
If your animal companion carries trauma or a difficult memory, I will help him/her to let that go 🆓
I help you to find out how you best can support your animal companion in the final stages of life 💝
What Johanna Ågren had to say about her experience with The Animal Soul Reader!
Animal communicator Sara Nilsson communicates with a newly purchased mare, to find out how she feels emotionally and physically and what she needs!
Would you like to get the unique opportunity to get to know your animal companion better and find out what he/she likes? ☀
Last week, I had the opportunity again to communicate with a new horse 🐴 The horse owner wanted to know how her 10-year-old horse is doing, if she is happy with her life and if she has any special needs.
This is what a previous customer said about the experience after I communicated with her new horse Valley 💕
When I bought my new horse, Sara communicated with him at a distance before he came home to the stable. Sara delivered a very clear and specific conversation that she notified me in writing. It was fantastic to find out what the horse liked and did not and he told about certain events in his life. This gave me the unique chance to actually get to know my horse a little before it came to the stable. Now I have had the horse for a number of months and I can only state that what came out is very well in line with how I experience him. Amazingly good you are Sara! Thanks!
- Sofia Stenwreth, Karlstad Sweden
Click this link to book a long distance Animal Communication session
The Animal Soul Reader was given the okay to share this
This is Blondie, a male cat (despite his name) who was constantly involved in brutal cat fights. After the last fight, he had over 5 bites, was scratched all over his body and needed surgery! 😱 This was both worrying and frustrating for cat mom Yvonne… and then I worked with Blondie. Here's what we did:
I asked Blondie how he can avoid getting into cat fights and getting hurt
I helped him release the emotions behind his "fixation" to constantly challenge the neighborhood cats' territory
You won't believe what happened after my Animal Communication session with Blondie! After a few weeks, Yvonne sent me this email:
Best Regards from Yvonne Bjerregaard and Blondie
The Animal Soul Reader was given the okay to share this.
Want to know more about booking an Animal Communication session?
Click this button:
Today comes a ‘Pick-A-Card’ from me to you. It applies to the first week of February ❤
✨ Take a deep breath in and choose ONE of the animals that speaks to you!
✨ Scroll down to read the message ❤🙏
Click the + button and read the message from the animal you picked:
You see opportunities and feel more joy than you have in a very long time. You are opening up to something new and inspiring, that will change your mindset and how you see the world. Take time for yourself and don't listen so much to the people around you. Try to turn off the news/radio/Social Media and just stay in your own "bubble"
It's time to take action. Check the opportunities you have in front of you and choose to take action from a place of joy. Try not to push yourself forward. Come from a place of inspiration that carries you forward
3) sea lion
You feel like renewing yourself and start new routines (maybe start exercising, an online course, making healthy juices, fasting, winter swimming, meditation). Choose an activity that fills you with joy and an activity plan that lasts. Maybe you choose to winter bathe one week, make healthy juices another and meditate a third week
Animal Communication Expert